Grading Girl was originally created for me to channel my love for writing in a new way. I’ve been writing all my life and very lucky to now help students reach their full potentials as readers and writers.
Click here for samplings of items and services I’ve reviewed:
More about my background . . .
- Ghost Writer for Foot First Podiatry’s Blog
- National Board Certified (certified in 2006, renewed in 2016)
- Masters in Secondary Education and Educational Leadership
- former Project CRISS trainer
- Endorsements in speech and reading
- 2010 Those Who Excel award for efforts in initiating R.T.I. within my school district
- School Newspaper assistant
- Literacy Coach program coordinator
- Sponsor of my school’s Writers Day
- Freelance Publicist