Fresh from this evening’s EC Ning Webstitute, “Work with Me: The Essence of Authentic Collaboration,”
I’m devoting my most recent collection of Quotable Quotations to the art of collaboration. Teamwork!
- “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” ~Henry Ford
- “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” ~Isaac Newton Ask the experts, work with the best of the best.
- “Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.” ~ Ryunosuke Satoro
- “Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” ~ Anonymous
- “Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it.” ~Bill Bradley . . . a good formula to follow
- “Let everyone sweep in front of his own door, and the whole world will be clean.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe A little goes a long way if we all pitch in.
- “One piece of log creates a small fire, adequate to warm you up, add just a few more pieces to blast an immense bonfire, large enough to warm up your entire circle of friends; needless to say that individuality counts but team work dynamites.” ~ Jin Kwon
- “It’s amazing how much you can accomplish when it doesn’t matter who gets the credit.” ~ Anonymous
- “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” ~ Henry Ford Everything has a way of falling into place.
- “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.” ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery . . . The author of one of my favorites, “The Little Prince.”
- “Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does the better.” ~ Andre Gide I like this one a lot!!